Business Process Management
Business Process Management (BPM) is first a methodology and then a technology. This critical detail guides the PBM project towards a clear understanding of current and ideal business process. If value is the reason behind your next BPM project then focus must be clear: better business through process.
TalkData Provides Guidance and Practice Behind BPM Methodology:
- Identify vision and core business values
- Discover key business process, competitive advantage, and future goals – the key requirements behind the realization of strategic direction and vision
- Model process into measured activities with clearly defined metrics and key performance indicators
- Insure weekly reviews and process demonstrations deliver value and remain aligned with vision and business intent.
BPM Technical Project Management:
- Project plan development with focus on best-practice iterative methodologies
- Project team's skill requirements and training plan
- Infrastructure requirements covering system hardware, OS platform, and capacity planning
- Upgrade plans and product rollout
- Disaster recovery
BPM Technical Implementation Services:
- Process Modeling
- Process Performance Measurement, Capture, and Reporting
- Framework and Infrastructure Development, Installation, and Configuration
- Services Development
- Web Portal and Service User Interface Development
Copyright ©2007 Gary Samuelson, All Rights Reserved.